Tuesday 8 May 2012

Starting at BAYoga Studio, Berkhamsted

Lucinda Cracknell Massage BAYoga Berkhamsted
In an hour or so I start work at my latest venue, BAYoga Studio in Berkhamsted. I'm really excited to be doing something new, and I'm fully booked for this afternoon, which is great news.


One reason for my busy-ness is the fantastic introductory offer:


£20 Massage

For May and June only, I am offering a selection of my most popular treatments at a special introductory rate of £20. Treatments available are:


Oil Massage (1 hr)
Thai Massage (1 hr)
Thai Foot Massage (1hr)
Indian Head Massage (45 mins)
Pulsing (1hr)


To take up the offer, just get in touch and book an appointment at BAYoga for May or June*.


For more information about the treatments, have a look at my website, or ask me.


BAYoga Studio is centrally located on Berkhamsted High Street, and offers a range of yoga, Pilates and health treatments. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and although it has not been around for very long, there is already a community of teachers and therapists ready to help and support you.


I'll be at BAYoga on Tuesday afternoons/evenings, and Sunday mornings. I'll still be at Revive Clinic and Sohan Jalaiai as normal.


I look forward to seeing at one of these locations soon.


*One treatment can be booked at the special rate per person per month. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment