Saturday 10 September 2011

St Albans Market today

Lucinda Cracknell Massage St AlbansHere are some photos from St Albans Craft Market today.
It was a much busier day than Berkhamsted a few weeks ago, and I had a steady stream of "punters" coming through. Again I was amazed at the range of people I met, I had some great conversations and a lot of interest in the work that World Vision do in Africa and around the world.
Lucinda Cracknell Massage St Albans


I was lucky enough to have a great spot again, in the upstairs lobby.  There was lots of space to lay out my stall (literally) and all the market visitors had to walk past to get to the main hall with the majority of the stalls.




Lucinda Cracknell Massage St Albans


And just to prove it wasn't all chats and gossip, here I am in action giving a neck and shoulder massage. This proved to be the most popular choice today, followed by the Thai Foot massage.


If you missed me today, your last chance for a mini massage is next Saturday 17th, at Riverside Shopping Centre's "Treat Yourself" event in Hemel Hempstead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment