Thursday 8 September 2011

Sohan Jalaiai Centre, St Albans

I can now confirm details for my St Albans base, the Sohan Jalaiai Centre in Smallford.

The centre was created 11 years ago, and is dedicated to healing at all levels, through Kundalini yoga, pelvic correction, massage, meditation and Gong Healing, workshops and other events.

When I first visited I immediately felt the calm and positivity in the space.  It is a beautiful room, open and uncluttered, yet retaining a cosy, warm feel. It is surrounded by nature - the views are of trees and plants, the natural sound track is birdsong. I knew straight away that if it was at all possible I wanted to work there, and I am very grateful to Guru Ram Kaur, who established the centre, for giving me the opportunity to do so, and for all her support and encouragement.

I officially start at the centre on Thursday 15th September, and will be available from 10am to 8pm every Thursday going forward.  I will also have Saturday afternoon sessions there, depending on my teaching and other commitments.  Saturday 24th September and 8th October are currently confirmed.  Sessions may also be available at other times, so please ask.

More information on the Sohan Jalaiai centre is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment