Monday 15 August 2011

Return to Revive

I’m really excited that I’m going to be returning to work at Revive Clinic, in Apsley.  I worked there part time in 2010, before heading off on my travels, and now I’m home they have been kind enough to welcome me back with open arms.

There have been a few changes while I’ve been away, with Osteopathy and Reflexology now available.  Some of the décor has been changed, and the garden has more colour, so more than ever it is a beautiful and peaceful place to work.  I hope the weather stays pleasant for a while yet so I can capitalise on breaks outside, overlooking the canal.  I may find that I get roped in to dead heading and weeding as well, but that’s no great hardship.

I first visited Revive as a client before working there, so know first hand that it’s great as a client too.  So I’m really happy to be able to invite my clients there for peace, relaxation and a great treatment!

You can see more about Revive at www.revivetherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment