Monday 16 January 2012

Sharing

I’m very excited to announce something new that I’ve been working on. I get to share something I really love with others, who can then share it with the people they love. Perfect!


And for a short time I have an introductory offer, so you can save money too.


So (drum roll please) I am delighted to offer:




Private Massage Classes


Learn to give an enjoyable massage for relaxation and stress release. Treat your partner, friends and family with confidence. 


Massage is a wonderful way to relax and unwind, both for the giver and the recipient. I‘m lucky enough to experience this most days through my work. Now I’m offering you the opportunity to gain the benefits for yourself, as well as your loved ones, by learning a simple yet effective routine you can use at home.


The fun and informal 3 hour class will start with either a hand or foot massage (your choice) then we’ll move onto a back and shoulder massage, using oil.* 


The classes are for two people, whether you are a couple, friends, or family. I will teach you to massage each other, so each of you will receive individual instruction while the other is massaged.


As well as 3 hours tuition, you will receive a booklet detailing the massage you learn, a bottle of massage oil each and a certificate of attendance.


The standard price is £99 for 2 people.


Introductory offer – book and pay by 14th February 2012, and take the class by 31st March 2012, and pay only £75 **


Classes are available at the Sohan Jalaiai Centre in Smallford, St Albans and at Revive Clinic in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead. They can be booked for weekdays, evenings or weekends, to suit you.


If you have any questions, or to book, please get in touch with me on 07931 146158 or enquiries@lucindacracknell.co.uk


For more information about me and my massage practice see www.lucindacracknell.co.uk


Please note that this is an introductory massage class only, which will enable you to give massage for relaxation to friends and family. It does not qualify you to practice massage professionally or to charge for massage. It is not sensual or sexual massage.


*Other options are available such as head massage, please ask.



** There is, naturally, a limit to the number of classes I can run before 31st March. If you would like to take up the introductory offer please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.





No comments:

Post a Comment